Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am a quilter

We went to class tonight and had a good time. Effie the teacher was sick so we left early but I did really good. I am getting a lot better. This is a fun quilt. Karen your fabric looks wonderful. Now I have a bag out of Robin's material and a quilt out of Karen's material. I just have to finish them. Good luck Robin and Karen. All I can say is COKE. Good luck with your IMATS and Karen good luck at the dentist. Tomorrow is a quiet day. I am going to start working on Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night and also get ready for the weekend. I am not going to work on Wednesday because the whole office is taking it off. Lucky me. I am going to sleep in and clean house for thanksgiving. 5 whole days off for the holiday. LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...