Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy Busy

Wow it sounds like everyone is really busy. Good luck Karen you are running girl. Robin you are also. I need some of you guys energy. I am going downstairs and work on cutting my quilt out. Tomorrow is class. Dad made it safe and sound to SLC. Guess what is playing in Vegas. Lion King. I think we need to plan a day to go see that after christmas. Well that is my great news for today. Vickie at work's husband died today. He has been suffereing for a long time. The funeral is suppose to be on Saturday. I am not sure how to work that one out. I might just have to miss it. Well not much else is going on here.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...