Saturday, November 21, 2009

bag

So today I went to the Imats to see the Beauty competition. The girl in my class got third place so that was fun. The girl that won was pretty cool. Tomorrow its my turn. ahhhh I wasn't nervous till they did the beauty show today. They gave us lamented name tags to get in both days and my name was printed on it. so its official. I just hope its fun, my model is pretty cool so I think we will end up having a good time no matter how it turns out. I bought I really cool bag though. I was selling it to everyone that came in contact with me. A makeup artist designed it so it has all the elements that other bags are missing. when you guys come up I will show it to you. its pretty cool. anyway I better go I have to get everything together. I will try to send a pict. through phone when I'm done but I will call you when its over around 4 ish our time to let you know about the results.. :) have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...