Wednesday, November 18, 2009

it always happens

its amazing how fast things start to pile up. Tomorrow I am working on my film then on friday I am doing a fashion show then sunday is imats. whew, I signed up for the fashion show forever ago because I didn't think i would make it into the imats so now I have to do it. at least it keeps me busy. I casted my cheetah head today. Tomorrow I have to finish it then work on my shoe. Then I can start on the body. Luckly on monday all I have is my class so I can focus on that next week. I'm sorry about the guy that passed away. its still hard even when you expect it. I'm glad that your class is going well karen your going to be awesome fixing people up. I'm glad that rachel gets to make beautiful quilts. I don't know if its to stressful. But there is the company that makes powder puffs with cool fabric. I bought one. but I was thinking if you were stuck on christmas or whatever you could make me a cool looking powder puff. ;) just an idea. anyway better get going love you

robin

2 comments:

  1. Robin, that is really good idea, I can do that for you. Tell me the companys name so I can get some ideas. I am excited for you to come home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no now that you ask I don't remember the name of the company. I will ask people at school and see if they remember.... if not I will take a pict of the one I have. You rock!! I'm excited to come home to 30 more days :) :) :) :) yeah :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...