Thursday, December 10, 2009

Almost Friday

Well I have almost made it to the weekend. Robin I am sorry that your arm snapped off. Usually it goes faster the second time around though. My insurance meeting was okay. We are having to start paying for our dental insurance, but it is only 5 dollars so it is not too bad. I still liked it better when I didn't have to pay anything. I am ready for my class to be done. I think that I am worn out and need a nap. Right now though who has time. Oh well maybe in January. Well i hope that all you northerners don't freeze to death. It is cold down here but it is suppose to get warmer by Monday. We should be back to normal for this time of year, yep back in the 50s it will be nice. We have been running 20 degrees below normal this whole week and it has been rough. Well I hope that mom and Rachel had a good time sewing tonight. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...