Sunday, December 6, 2009
The north wind doth blow
Boy is it cold and windy here. Makes you want to hibernate. Rachel and Casey came for sunday dinner and they helped me put up the christmas tree. We put Robin's presents under there and it really felt like Christmas. There was a mom and baby deer in our back yard this morning. I felt so bad for them it was so cold. It is really suppose to storm here tomorrow. I hope it isn't too bad. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment