Friday, December 11, 2009

Test anxiety

Well my practical test for the state is tomorrow. I am nervous, but I figure that as long as I don't panic and totally space something critical then I will be okay. These are the types of test that make me nervous. A person with a clip board and a timer sitting there watching you and just you do stuff. I do better when with the written stuff that you don't have a person just sitting there staring at you. Well work was kind of boring today. I am hoping that Monday will be busier, but you never can tell. It did snow about 4 flakes here today. That means it was super cold outside. Robin I hope that your hands stay attached this time. Have a good weekend everyone. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...