Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sewing

We had a good time sewing tonight. Casey helped Mom at work start moving her work. After work we went to dinner at the Indian Oven, it was really good. I ofcourse got the rice pudding, it is so good. Then we can to Clifton and sewed. We had a good time. Mom ran out of thread so she helped me and cut all the fabric for the wreath I am making for Terry. It was really nice and we had a good time. Robin, Casey has finished his car so if you need/want a car when you come back the Sundance is ready for you. It is sitting in our garage, nice and warm. It is extra special because Casey drove it. Mom says hi and have a good night.

Love
Rachel, Casey and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...