Monday, December 7, 2009

Pondering

I have been pondering all the neat stuff we are going to be doing this month. I am just amazed at how much we are doing. Tomorrow is the Christmas party for the kids at the Heritage Farm and then on Wednesday I babysit and then I Tuesday I am in Canada and then I get home and Karen comes home and then we go to St. George. I better go to be bed and get some rest. Congratulations Karen. I am so proud of you. You have worked very hard and I know you are going to be state certified. Dad left for SLC tonight because he had a 9:00 meeting and it is suppose to snow all night. Thought he had a better chance tonight than 6 in the morning. I am so not a morning person. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...