Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'll be home for christmas

So it snowed last night but then it was followed by rain. so we had an inch of slush. blah. I like the white snow not slush. Utah is the best place for good snow. I'm disappointed in Toronto. its a good thing I'm done in 10 days. I did listen to christmas music so it helped ease the pain :) jk... Well I guess you can figure out what I did today SAND. yeah for sanding. at least the belly is smooth now. I am going to try to make the hands tomorrow just to spice it up. :) My goal is to finish smoothing so by the weekend I can paint. I'm using my airbrush. might as well make my life easier since I have the technology up here. well I'm glad that everyone is alive and well. Enjoy life

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...