Saturday, December 12, 2009

dreaming of a white christmas

It has snowed here about 5 inches. The roads were horrible in the canyon and then it cleared out after Ogden. Both ways there was a blizzard in Sardine. Robin is going to get her wish for a white christmas that is for sure. I hope after all the sanding she is ready for shoveling. We got back early because we were worried about the snow. Julie wrote me an email and said that Kyle has another infection and is home on IV antibiotics. Just thought you guys would like to know. Well we are home safe and sound. I am going to go make sloppy joes for dinner.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...