Friday, December 11, 2009

eskimo kisses

so today was the practical exam for the kids that didn't do it when I did it. So I got roped into being a model. so my whole day was putting on makeup taking off makeup. my face is kinda raw. Luckly I was able to work a bit on my cheetah. I reattached the arms after some trips to canadian tire. (thats like a hardware/ homeware store kinda). I casted the hands today so I need to sand those and hopefully paint them. I am going to work on it all weekend so on tuesday I can play with everyone instead of stressing about it. Well on the way home it was so cold I took the subway home but as my luck would have it there was a fire on the train so we had to evacuate so I ended up just walking. I least I made it two stops before that happened. I didn't see the fire just the lights flickered and outside of the train was smoke. so I figured it would be a while thats why I walked. anyway better go work on my guy have a great night love you

robin

ps. I forgot thanks for the car I would love to drive it until I can save money to get another one :) you guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...