Friday, December 11, 2009

I am currently out of the Office

I put my out of office notice on my email today. It was really fun. I haven'y used it since June when I went to girls camp. They wanted a report this afternoon and I did it. I hope that it is what they wanted because I am not working next week. Me and Mom listened to the soundtrack for Jersey Boys this morning and it is really good. It made me excited. It is going to be a great play. Mom it ended five minutes after I droped you off. Franky Vallie is not dead. Robin, I am glad that you want the car. This works out so good. It will be nice for you so you are not stranded at home. Thanks for Mom I was able to finish the Wreath for Terry. I went to Red Rooster on my lunch and got more fabric. I three yards of fabric to make it. Here is a picture of the finished product.



Here is a picture of my finished stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...