Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ninja smoother

Congrats karen on your tests that is so cool. Good luck with the other ones. I know you'll do well. I'm excited for this month to, in 7 days you guys fly up. In 14 days i'm home. yeah I made it 8 months alive. Today I sanded everything. I worked on it last night but it was slow going. My teacher had a power sander. I think i prefer modern technology. I still am not finished though. Hopefully tomorrow I will be done sanding. It has to be perfectly smooth because its the layer I paint on so it has to be absolutely smooth. Its taking forever. after 8 hours of sanding and then its not finished, ahhhh. I didn't bring it home tonight, i needed a break. well I hope you guys have a great night. On MSN it said that the west got slammed with snow. be careful and drive safe. :) and drink lots of hot chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...