Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas

Well I got all my Christmas shopping done last night. I just need to wrap now. They have a radio station down here that is just playing Christmas music all month, so maybe I should start listening to that to get more into the spirit of things. Well tomorrow should be a long day. I have to go to an insurance meeting and that is enough to make any day long. I still have a cough and a guy in my class said that he has had his for a week. I hope that I get rid of mine sooner than that. It was cold here today when I got off work it was 35 out side. That is way cold for down here. Well have a good one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...