Saturday, December 12, 2009

attachment

So i've attached the hands and the head. but now I have to resand everything. its a never ending story. There are little holes that I have to fill then sand. I keep thinking for the light at the end of the tunnel but hopefully by monday I can start painting. cross your fingers. I'm excited for everyone to come up on tuesday. I'm so ready for christmas. and to be done with school. I'm glad that your tests are over karen. congrats. I like your stockings and wreath rachel there super cute. So when are you guys flying in on tuesday? I'm trying to get everything packed but my clothes so We can just throw those in a bag. :) anyway I better go back to sanding.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...