Tuesday, December 8, 2009

what a ride

Well i just got home from the party for the Cache Kids. It went OK. Not as many as I thought would come but it was still fun. I am just glad it is over with. Congratulations on your test Karen and your first car payment. One down. It is so cold here. The roads were horrible and let me just say the roundabouts on icy roads are not fun. Dad likes them but they just make you slip and slide in a circle. I hope you are feeling better Karen. Robin I am so excited to see your Cheetah. It is going to be way cool. Dad made is safe and sound last night so he missed the horrible roads this morning. Rachel said it was horrible for her commute. I just kept thinking all day. I am going to be on vacation this time next week. It made my day. I bought Harry Potter on Blue Ray today. I like Harry Potter movies. I need to get everything done before I leave. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...