Saturday, December 12, 2009

Always at the office

Well it is snowing here and it is sticking to the ground. I thought we suppose to have global warming. Well I am done with my practical exam for the state. I won't find out my grade until Wednesday though. I think that I did good though. I am going to go and take a nap now though. I had to be at the testing place by 745, but I was there even earlier because they let you take the test in the order you arrived and since there are about 70 people taking it I didn't want to be last. I was number 11 so I got out at about 940. Well I hope that mom and dad made it down and back safely from SLC. I wouldn't want to drive in this weather. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...