Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cold

Everyone sounds busy, I hope that everyone get a break. Robin, I am glad that you are excited to come home. I am so excited for you to come back. Logan/Utah is the best. Casey finished his car today :) It is pretty neat. The security system works and it will be safe. I got alot done on my stockings tonight. I just need to put the ruffles and binding on. It is really cold. Casey made a fire in the front room and then we have the fire place going in the front room. I think the cold is aborbing all the heat. It is a cold day. Casey said that Tobais fur is getting so thick and he is getting fat that his head looks like a little triangle on his body. It is funny. I am excited for next week to see Robin and bring her home.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...