Friday, May 22, 2009

easy peasy

well we ended up not doing our french braid test. We were having a conversation about wedding up do's and it went a little longer then expected. So monday we are going to do it instead. On friday it is our last day of hair and all class period we are going to do fantasy hair day. We can do any design we want i'm kinda excited. I'm going out tommorow to find stuff to use. Everyone keeps telling me about Lawrence square i guess on saturday its this huge farmers market thing. I might go check it out to see what its like. I heard you can get some yummy cheeses and fruit. So i'm excited. OH I forgot, Did you hear about john and kate plus 8 having problems. I couldn't believe it I knew Rachel would be in shock. When i stayed at dads apartment before I left I watched a few episodes, crazy. well that was the big thing i've been meaning to bring up. Well i better run i have to practice practice practice. have a great memorial day weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know about John and Kate plus 8, I have been following it. She was on the cover of People last week and then I bought US becuase they were on it also. It is crazy what reality TV does to a family. I didn't see that coming. If I hear any new info i will post it. I can't believe that you are almost done with the hair class, where has the time gone.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...