Thursday, May 21, 2009

its getting hot up here





So today it got pretty warm, i don't know if its because i was out side for most of it but whew i'm boiling. There is a patio on top of the school and before classes we had a meet and greet just to meet everyone in school and the teachers. It was kinda boring but it was nice up on the roof. so for break and lunch I went up there. It was so nice to be outside in the sun. This girl told me about toronto islands I guess you take this ferry out and there's beaches and stores. I might check it out on saturday. I think the girls in my class are planning to go to the beach next week to celebrate the end of our hair course. I excited for Rachels goats you will have to come up with awesome names. Well I got moms packages its nice to wear glasses and give my eyes a break. Thanks again. Well tomorrow I have my french braid test so tonight I'm becoming french and braid. ha ha ha i also have to work on my french twist if I get anything ok i will post pictures. :) we will see how the night goes. Well i hope everyone has fun in st.george, relax and play. :) toodles 

2 comments:

  1. Your hair styles are looking good. I am jealous of your knowledge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    TAQA Assessor Qualification & Beauty Assessor Course

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...