Monday, May 18, 2009

Flowers

I am glad that Karen got her carpet cleaned, that alway feels nice. Robin those hair styles look really good. I am growing out my hair now so Robin can do that to me. Mabye you could teach me how to do it too. I am sorry that it is cold up their, it is so hot here. It is lucky because we ran out of propane this weekend. I called them today and the came and filled it but I have to be here when the light the pilote lights for safety so I am going to work late tomorrow, it will be nice. Well I planted flowers in the planters on the side of the house. I didn't do a great job but they look alright, mabye Mom could give me directions when she comes up here. Well here are some pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...