Friday, May 22, 2009

Safe and Sound

We made it safe and sound to St. George. Provo to Nephi was interesting we went about 30 miles an hour the whole time. It is nice here in St. George. We went to Walmart and got food for our trip to the north rim tomorrow. There isn't suppose to be much around there. I can't believe that little goat can jump that high. Are you sure he just didn't get out through a crack. That has to be like three time higher than he is. That is amazing. I am glad you had Helen looking out for you. Robin I remember going by the farmer's market. It is closer by the lake. It is a huge building. I think our bus driver talked about it. I think that would be fun. Good luck with your hair styles. The black goat is so much more calmer than the brown one. I do like Conrad as one of the names. That is funny. Well have a great weekend and I'll keep you posted. I did bring my camera for pictures. I am going to try to download some.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...