Monday, May 18, 2009

I am glad everyone had a good weekend. I did also. I didn't win at Wendover but it was fun to be together. Everything went really well. I am excited to go to St. George for memorial weekend. I am going to stay until Tuesday because all the girls from work are coming down to look at the NICUU in St. George and I am going to ride home with them. Dad just left to go to SLC for the week. He has a big meeting in the morning and instead of getting up at 6 in the morning we decided it would be better tonight. We are so not morning people. Well have a great week. Rachel and I are going to sew on Wednesday. I am hoping to get a lot done on my quilt.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...