Saturday, May 23, 2009

What?????

So i am soooo pissed. At 4 am this morning the fire alarm went off. I tried to sleep through it but it was so loud i gave in and went outside. There were only 10-12 people that left to go outside. Then 4 fire trucks showed up then after 10 minutes they told us to go inside. I was so mad, why don't they do fire alarm stuff during the day grrrrrr. it took me forever to go to bed again. Anyway I went to the market today it was really cool I really enjoyed it. It was in a huge building with tons of meat,fish, and cheese you can buy. It was so funny there was a booth selling cloths and they had onesies for babies and one said "you think i'm cute you should see my aunt" i almost died laughing it was so funny. I was going to buy it for future nieces and nephews but then i figured I have no where to put it and i don't think the goats will like wearing it. ;) Anyway i bought some hot rollers for my hair kit. I didn't have a nice set and you are suppost to use them everytime you do hair. It gives it volume and movement. I also picked some stuff up for my fantasy hair do. I'm super excited its going to look so cool. I will take pictures. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...