Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My feet are sweating


They filled my propane tank and a really nice guy came yesterday and checked everything and made sure everything was working alright so I wouldn't blow up. He was really nice. Now I can cook and have heat. It was nice to have the morning off also. I slept in a little and did the dishes. Then Helen came over and she wanted to water my lawn so I got some hoses out. It is nice of her to help me out and I think that she likes it. She is taken care of the peas also. I was a couch potato last night, I really should of worked in the yard but I didn't I just sewed and watched TV. Well tonight I am spending the night at Mom's and we are going to work in the yard and sew. It will be fun. I think that is fun that Karen is going to visit Robin in July, that sounds like fun. I am excited for Karen to get her hair cut, you will have to post a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Do we need an update every time your body does something. :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...