Monday, May 18, 2009

Victoria day

So today is victoria day today so i had the day off of school. It was nice to have a long weekend. I finished all my homework and did laundry. The laundry room is on the very top floor over looking the lake. There were so many sail boats out today i couldn't believe it. Its still pretty cold up here and the wind is crazy. I still wear a jacket wherever I go. Well I've been taking a few pictures of my hair do's. I'm still working on being good but practice makes perfect. I added some picts so you can see. The yard is looking really good. I am glad the cherry tree is chopped up I'm so proud. I think that rachel should tear down that witches hat thing in your yard I hated that thing. Your kids shouldn't have to experience that. maybe you could tie your goat up to it and it can eat the grass in that area. :) Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...