Thursday, May 21, 2009

Goats

Well Mom got me some really cute and awesome goats. We got them to Clifton safetly and put in the stables. They wouldn't come out of the animal carrier so I had to pull one out with a lot of goat crying and the other one followed. The brown and white one is the dominate one and eats first. I have a ton of weeds for them to eat. Here are some pictures. If any one has suggestions for names I would like to hear them. I can only think of Tina, but they are boys and I am not sure that would work. :)



2 comments:

  1. I like Moe for the black and white one. He reminds me of a cow. I think tina is good for the black one because napoleon dynamite rocks!! they are really cute. are they both male or are you mixed. you may have a baby tinamoecasolivenachel. :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps i maybe Tina is a bit odd for a male, he may be confused when he grows up. how about tonks. but I think tina is funnier.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...