Thursday, May 21, 2009

Should have practiced

Robin you should have practiced your french braids when Rachel tried to get you to do mine when you were here for Easter. You could have got a lot of critics on it. I am sure that you will get it just takes practices. IF you want to try something really hard try french braiding you own hair. I wish Rachel good luck with the goats. i am sure that you will love them. I bet they are so cute. Have you named them yet? Just remember to save David for your cow. Well I figure tomorrow is going to be a really long day because I am excited for the weekend. The last day before the holiday always seems to drag. Be sure and drive careful tomorrow mom. I will have my cell phone so you can call if you needed anything. Well I hope that everyone has a great Friday. Love ya

1 comment:

  1. I will reserve the name of David until I get my cow. Your Awesome, have a fun time at the grand canyon!

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...