Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weeds, Weeds, Weeds

Well I got a lot done tonight in the flower beds. I sure grow good weeds but you all know that one already. Luke came over and talked with me for awhile and that was nice. Baby his cat came over and visited for awhile also. He is a nice cat. The final plans for our new building at work go into the state tomorrow. I guess they will decide if it is going to be good or not. I'll let you know how that works out. Joseph is coming over tomorrow to help in the yard and that will be nice. I am going to have him help me weed in the front. Teresa is going to have to have surgery on her shoulder. Jed took her to the doctor this morning and I guess they will do it soon. I am not sure what kind. Have a great day. I am glad Robin is enjoying pony tails. I guess she knows what not to go into.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...