Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hair

My hair is not that different. I just had a trim and my benags blended. I doubt you could see much of a difference. Well I took dinner into a girl in my ward who had surgury. I hope that she likes it. I stress about hose sort of things. Oh well. Just tow more days until the long weekend I am so excited to go and see the Grand Canyon. It should be great fun. Well at work today we didn't have water for most of the day. The city got a water truck for us so we had limited water for most of the day. They didn't get the really water on until about 330. I wonder what was wrong with it? I guess that it dosen't matter. Well Have a Great One. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...