Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Robin five weeks should be plenty of time. I would have fun being your model. Did you pass on your 5 minute up do? Well it is hot again today, but it is not in the triple digits so I am gratful for that. I am going to go and get my hair trimed tonight and My bangs blended in. I will let you know how that goes. Rachel I think that you did a great job on the flowers, they look really pretty. I don't think that it is possible to plant flowers badly. Work was long today. I had a design review this morning and it went for three hours. Don't worry though I get to go to another one tomorrow. I am just lucky I guess. Well I better go. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...